Waldorf Scene Three & Britomart Point apartments are located on Beach Rd, downtown Auckland CBD location, close to all of Auckland city's main tourist and business attractions. Conveniently located between Spark Arena and Britomart, nearby Auckland Waterfront and close to Queen St shopping and entertainment, Waldorf On Scene are perfectly located if you want to be close to all of Auckland CBD’s attractions.
Travelling outside of Auckland CBD is also a breeze when staying at Waldorf Scene Three & Britomart Point Apartments: Britomart Transport Centre is a short walk away, providing buses and trains to Auckland Suburbs and Airport, as well as ferries to popular Waiheke and Rangitoto Islands. If you prefer to rent a vehicle during your travels, Beach Road is home to a number of car rental companies.
Self-cater during your time in Auckland by shopping at: Countdown Supermarket (open 24hrs) – located directly behind our location, Tai Ping Asian Supermarket – 3 minutes walk away, or enjoy Britomart’s La Cigale market – selling fresh produce and artisan foods every Saturday morning in nearby Takuti Square. If you prefer eating out, amazing food of all tastes and budgets can be found close to Waldorf Scene Three Apartments.
The top nearby tourist attractions to Waldorf Scene Three & Britomart Point are:
- Spark Arena - Concert Venue
- Britomart - Shopping, Entertainment
- Britomart Transport Centre - Buses and train hub
- Auckland Waterfront - Public spaces, bars & restaurants, Princes Wharf, Auckland Viaduct, Auckland Ferry Terminal, Auckland Cruiseship Terminal, North Wharf, Wynyard Quarter, Silo Park, Westhaven Marina, Mission Bay
Here’s our suggested itinerary for your stay
- Spark Arena - Concert Venue – 400m
- Britomart - Shopping, Entertainment – 250m
- Britomart Transport Centre - Buses and train hub – 600m
- Auckland Waterfront Viaduct Basin – 1km
- Ferry & Cruiseship Terminal – 700m
- Wynyard Quarter & Silo Park – 1.5km
- Mission Bay – 6.7km