RELAX IN THE WALDORF LOUNGE
All our hotel apartments have a full kitchen facilities for self catering and there is a large selection of restaurants & coffee shops within 100-200 m from our door step! Countdown Supermarket – The largest supermarket in the Auckland CBD, operating 24 hours 7 days a week has a full selection of fresh fruit and vegetables, meats, beer & wine and packaged foods. It is located 300m from the hotel and also provides a full pharmacy (limited hours)
EXPLORE LOCAL DINING
Britomart is home to some of the best eating Auckland has to offer and caters to all tastes and budgets. Here are our top picks:
- Amano - One of Auckland’s best new restaurants. Open for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Dessert serving an Italian-inspired menu including house-made fresh pasta dishes, Amano also houses an amazing bakery for fresh bread, pastries, sandwiches, and smoothies.
- Better Burger - Cheap and cheerful - this little burger joint pumps basic but delicious burgers out, day and night to the Britomart crowd. One of the best burgers in Auckland.
- Cafe Hanoi - Great Vietnamese food and funky cocktails in a hip space. Great for date night, make sure you book a reservation at this popular restaurant.
- Ebisu - One of Auckland's best contemporary Japanese Restaurants. Ebisu offers a stunning selection of traditional Japanese dishes coupled with a modern twist. We recommend one of their set menus so you can try a bit of everything.
- Mexico - Funky Mexican restaurant with highlights including beef cheek tacos, jugs of sangria and Auckland's best spicy fried chicken.
- Little Bird Unbakery - Often raw and always healthy, this plant-based ‘unbakery’ will amaze and delight. Take out only at this Britomart location.
- Ostro - Josh Emett’s finest work to date. Ostro offers gorgeous food on the second floor of the historic seafarers building, with a view overlooking Auckland Harbour that is unmatched by any other restaurant in the city.
- Xuxu Dumpling Bar - Dumplings and cocktails… need we say more? If you’re not sold yet, let us mention the hip fit out and funky beats - Not to be missed!