Situated on a strategic central Auckland site, Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel is located close to top attractions in Auckland City.
The following attractions are just a short walk from Waldorf Celestion:
- Spark Arena - Concert Venue
- Britomart - Shopping, Entertainment & Business precinct
- Britomart Transport Centre - Buses and train hub
- Queen Street - Stores, theatres and restaurants
- Aotea Centre - Conference, Events & Theatre Venue
- Auckland Waterfront - Public spaces, bars & restaurants, Princes Wharf - Shed10 & The Cloud, Auckland Viaduct, Auckland Ferry Terminal, Auckland Cruiseship Terminal, North Wharf, Wynyard Quarter, Silo Park, Westhaven Marina, Mission Bay
Getting around Auckland City from Waldorf Celestion...
The inner Link bus is your best way to get around the inner city areas of Auckland CBD and outer suburbs: Parnell, Newmarket, Grafton, Ponsonby, K' Rd, Victoria Park, SkyCity, Queen St and Britomart. Catch the inner link bus from outside Waldorf Stadium - 2 mins walk.
To catch all other buses and trains, head to Britomart Transport Centre, Auckland City's public transport hub, just 750m away (10 mins walk) at the harbour end of Queen St. Turn left out of the lobby and follow signs to Britomart.
Visit at.govt.nz to plan your journey, or download the official Aauckland Transport app AT Mobile for android & ios
Whether it is getting to-and-from Auckland Airport, or getting around Auckland City, we recommend Auckland Co-Op's Blue Bubble Taxis. Their vehicles are all of a top standard, and they offer a safe, comfortable journey at competitive rates. Book online, phone 09-300-3000 or hail one of their white vehicles - just look for the blue bubble!
Located just around the corner from Waldorf Celestion is Omega Rental Cars who offer a range of quality rental vehicles at competitive prices, as well as an Auckland Airport Depot. Book online at www.omegarentalcars.com or visit them at 75 beach rd.
Most parking within Auckland City must be paid for. Be sure to check signs near parks for parking times. on-street parking Pay-and-display machines take coins, credit cards or txt-a-park. Auckland Transport (AT) operated parking buildings offer the best value for money ($3 per hour), with private parking buildings such as Wilson Parking charge up to $16 per hour.
Auckland City is in the throes of a cycling revolution! Previously rather inaccessible for cyclists, cycling in Auckland City has become a major attraction for locals as well as tourists, for travel and leisure!
Hire a bike from Hire Bikes at 95 Beach Rd, Next Bike at Queens Wharf or pick up an Onzo Bike from around the city via Android or iOS app.
Great Auckland City rides:
The top nearby business attractions to Waldorf Celestion are:
Here’s our suggested itinerary for your stay in Auckland.
- Aotea Centre - Conference, Events & Theatre Venue 1.6km
- Auckland Museum - 2.6km
- Auckland University - 1.3km
- AUT University - 1.4km
- Britomart Entertainment Precinct - Bars, Restaurants & Shopping - 500m
- Britomart Transportation Centre - Auckland CBD public transport hub - 800m
- La Cigale Market - French Bistro/Cafe & Weekend Markets 1.4km
- Mission Bay - Beach, Seaside Park, Restaurants & Cafes 6.7km
- North Wharf - Restaurants, Bars & Cafes by the sea 1.9km
- Queens Wharf - Pop-up restaurants, sea-side seating, events centres & cruise ship terminal 900m
- Queen St - Shopping 1.3km
- Shed 10 - Events centre & cruise ship terminal 900m
- Silo Park - Reclaimed public space with childrens playground for pop-up events such as markets, fairs, outdoor cinema & concerts 2km
- Skycity Convention Centre 1.5km
- Sky Tower - 1.4km
- Spark arena - Aucklands largest indoor concert venue 250m
- Viaduct Events Centre 1.9km
- Victoria Park - Central public park & historic markets with restaurants, bars & cafes 2.1km
- Waiheke Island - Vineyards, Beaches and Galleries - 850m to Downtown Ferry Terminal
- Wynyard Quarter - North Wharf & Silo Park 2km